Trainer for Industrial Settings Test
Anyone can call themselves a trainer. This will help you find the person with experience and results to prove it.
Purpose: This assessment identifies candidates with the mental ability to handle complex industrial topics, ability to work with mechanical equipment and operations competently, and are able to explain challenging subject matter to students.
In addition, the assessment evaluates interpersonal style for working closely with people, willingness to support company rules, willingness to talk about the company in favorable terms to impressionable new employees, and behave in a stable, professional manner.
About this Test: This test will take approximately 80-90 minutes to complete. It consists of five parts:
- An untimed personality assessment
- A 3-D Reasoning test
- An untimed test of general cognitive aptitude (equally divided among verbal, numerical, and abstract reasoning)
- A timed Math for Industry test, because so many mechanical operations require a good understanding of math and the Trainer will need to explain and teach this to others
- A timed Mechanical Reasoning test to evaluate the candidate’s ability to understand mechanical principles underlying operation of equipment and the ability to explain these concepts to others.
What the Report Gives You: A graphical display of scores of areas covered, an explanation of aptitude results, a list of strengths and developmental concerns, and suggested interview questions.
Testing Process: Online personality testing provides immediate reporting. Proctoring is desirable but not required.
Options: Contact us to learn how we can customize the test content for your hiring process or the way information is presented in the report to meet your specifications
Sample Personality Item:
|For the statement |
on the left
|For the statement |
on the right
I prefer working in a quiet environment where I don’t have to talk to people very often.
I prefer working in a busy environment with a lot of activity and social interaction.
|Sample Question for 3-D Spatial Reasoning Test|
How many blocks is the X touching?
(A) 4 (B) 3 (C) 7 (D) 6
|Sample Questions for General Cognitive Aptitude Test|
Sample verbal reasoning item: House is to dwelling as car is to ____________.
Sample numerical reasoning item: Which number comes next in this series? 3 6 9 19 22 25
Sample abstract reasoning item: Which figure would come next in the series?
|Sample Question for Math for Industry Test|
What is the weight of a case of 10 mufflers if each muffler weighs 32 pounds?
(A) 320 (B) 32 (C) 3200 (D) 10 (E) None of the above
|Sample Question for Mechanical Reasoning Test|
Which system will allow the 50 lb. crate to be picked up with the least effort?
(A) System A
(Sample questions differ from actual test appearance and do not contain real test content.)
The Trainer for Industrial Settings Test Evaluates:
Can We Help You Faster?
You may be able to get the information you need right on our website. Find your question below and click to see answers in our FAQs.
- Do you have a demo test?
- Can I try a sample test?
- How many different types of tests do you offer?
- How valid are personality scales?
- Can I get a customized test for my business?
- Can I get a bulk purchase discount?